All right, we have a quick late breaking news update for you today.
We’ve gotten a flurry of release information from our retail sources this afternoon, including both U.S. and international sources.
Based on that, we now predict the following U.S. street dates for upcoming Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD titles.
Keep in mind, these titles are not yet officially announced, but are likely to be in the coming weeks.
These are in addition to those titles already announced by the studios.
If Amazon pre-order links are available, we’ve added them to the titles (we expect more to go live soon).
- 8/20 – Avengers: Endgame (BD/4K), Iron Man (4K), Iron Man 2 (4K), Iron Man 3 (4K)
- 8/27 – Godzilla: King of the Monsters (BD/4K), Rocketman (BD/4K), Secret Life of Pets 2 (BD/4K)
- 9/17 – Dark Phoenix (BD/4K)
- 9/TBA – Aladdin (2019 – BD/4K), 007: The Daniel Craig 4K Collection (4K), Thor (4K), Thor: The Dark World (4K)
- 10/1 – Pan’s Labyrinth (4K)
- 10/TBA – Ant-Man (4K), Guardians of the Galaxy (4K), Doctor Strange (4K)
We’ll post further updates here on The Bits, in our 4K Ultra HD Release List here at the site, and on our social media channels as new information comes in.
Stay tuned and have a great weekend!