Displaying items by tag: Neil S Bulk, Die Another Day soundtrack from La La Land Records
“Die Another Day made good money, delivered on spectacle, but didn’t resonate.” — 007 historian John Cork
The Digital Bits and History, Legacy & Showmanship are pleased to present this retrospective commemorating the 15th anniversary of the release of Die Another Day, the twentieth official cinematic James Bond adventure and which featured Pierce Brosnan’s fourth and final performance as Agent 007.
Our previous celebratory 007 articles include Dr. No, The Living Daylights, The Spy Who Loved Me, You Only Live Twice, Diamonds Are Forever, Casino Royale, For Your Eyes Only, Thunderball, GoldenEye, A View to a Kill, On Her Majesty’s Secret Service, Goldfinger, and 007… Fifty Years Strong.
The Bits and History, Legacy & Showmanship continue the series with this retrospective featuring a Q&A with an esteemed group of James Bond scholars, documentarians and historians, who discuss the virtues, shortcomings and legacy of… Die Another Day. [Read on here...]
- Lee Pfeiffer, The Essential James Bond
- John Cork, James Bond Encyclopedia
- History Legacy & Showmanship
- Michael Coate
- The Digital Bits
- James Bond
- Lisa Funnell, The Geographies Genders and Geopolitics of James Bond
- Robert A Caplen, Shaken & Stirred: The Feminism of James Bond
- Neil S Bulk, Die Another Day soundtrack from La La Land Records