Displaying items by tag: The Saint 4K
We’ve got three new disc reviews for you to enjoy today, all of them 4K Ultra HD titles…
Tim has offered his thoughts on Larry Cohen’s God Told Me To (1976), new from our friends at Blue Underground.
Stephen has taken a look at Bo Arne Vibenius’ Thriller: A Cruel Picture (1973) from the good folks at Vinegar Syndrome.
And Stephen’s also reviewed Shout! Factory’s new 4K UHD of Moustapha Akkad’s Lion of the Desert (1981), which streets next week.
More reviews are on the way in the coming days, so be sure to watch for them!
Now then, we have a little bit of release news from industry and retail sources, as well as an actual 4K UHD catalog announcement. Let’s get to that last one first… [Read on here...]
- Kino Lorber Studio Classics
- Blue Underground
- Warner Bros Home Entertainment
- My Two Cents
- The Digital Bits
- Bill Hunt
- 4K Ultra HD
- Paramount Home Entertainment
- War of the Worlds (1953) 4K
- When Worlds Collide (1951) 4K
- Tropic Thunder 4K
- Star Trek: The Motion Picture The Director’s Edition The Complete Adventure 4K box set
- Stephen Bjork
- Tim Salmons
- God Told Me To 4K review
- Thriller: A Cruel Picture 4K review
- Lion of the Desert 4K review
- Batman: The Long Halloween Deluxe Edition 4K
- Minions: The Rise of Gru 4K
- To Kill a Mockingbird 4K
- 8 Mile 4K
- Monty Python's The Meaning of Life 4K
- Enemy at the Gates 4K
- The Stepford Wives (2004) 4K
- The Saint 4K